I am a Software Engineer at Fortanix working with privacy-preserving technologies to enable secure cloud computing.
Before joining Fortanix, I received a Ph.D. degree from Purdue University, a Master's degree from New York University, and a Bachelor's degree from the University of Manchester.
My research interests include Information Security, Trusted Computing, Distributed Systems, and Cloud Computing with an emphasis on secure and efficient distributed computations.
In my free time, I enjoy swimming, scuba diving, and hiking.
You can find my resume here.
- Sep 2020: I will be attending VLDB'20 and presenting our work on "Efficient Confidentiality-Preserving Data Analytics over Symmetrically Encrypted Datasets".
- Jul 2020: I will be joining Fortanix as a Software Engineer in Sep 2020.
- Mar 2020: Our work on "Efficient Confidentiality-Preserving Data Analytics over Symmetrically Encrypted Datasets" was accepted in VLDB 2020.
- Aug 2019: I will be joining Oasis Labs as a Software Engineer Intern for Fall 2019.
- May 2019: Selected as one of the 3 fellows to receive the Oasis Labs fellowship.
- Middleware 2019
- FORTE 2019
- Middleware 2018
- DEBS 2018
- OPODIS 2017
- ECOOP 2017
- ICSE 2017
- OOPSLA 2016
- ICDCS 2014
Last updated on 2020-Sep-05